Our First Continuing Education Seminar (6.25 CLE credits) “You Said What?! – Effective Tools for the Expert Witness” – October 27th at Seattle University School of Law – Registration & Agenda here.
The Pacific Northwest Network of Forensic Expert Witnesses is an association formed to promote ethical and thorough expert examinations and analyses of facts as they relate to legal matters. Members must have a physical location in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, Montana or British Columbia and be willing to take cases from both sides of the bar to be eligible.
The Pacific Northwest Network of Forensic Expert Witnesses exists to help support our members through training and networking and to provide attorneys a database to find experts. We offer the following:
- Searchable member database
- If you don’t see an expert on our database, please email us and we will help you with your search.
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- Become a Member of the Pacific Northwest Network of Forensic Expert Witnesses
- Resources for Expert Witnesses
Email us if you want more information or if we can help you find an expert witness.
The association is sponsored by: