Search our Database for Experts
Join our association
Join the PN2FEW and become a better expert witness.
The Pacific Northwest Network of Forensic Expert Witnesses is an association formed to promote ethical and thorough expert examinations and analyses of facts as they relate to legal matters. Members must have a physical location in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, Montana or British Columbia and be willing to take cases from both sides of the bar to be eligible.
The Pacific Northwest Network of Forensic Expert Witnesses exists to help support our members and increase the professionalism of the profession through training and networking and to provide attorneys a database to find experts. We offer the following:
- Searchable member database
- If you don’t see an expert in our database, please email us and we will help you with your search.
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- Become a Member of the Pacific Northwest Network of Forensic Expert Witnesses
- Resources for Expert Witnesses
Email us if you want more information on membership or expert witness searches.